We are looking for entrepreneurs who have developed an original innovation with the potential to be exploited on an industrial scale. If you are interested in integrating CSEM's technologies into your innovation and creating a new venture in Switzerland, then you are eligible to apply.
- Description of your project (max. two pages), outlining the future product or service you aim to develop. Please include existing knowledge, targeted products/markets, business potential and accessible market(s), work expected to be required, and synergies with CSEM's fields of activity.
- Short CV (max. three pages).
- A theme that is compatible with our fields of activity.
Duration of the project:
- Candidates will work at CSEM for a maximum of two years with full salary. We offer a dynamic and professional working environment, as well as engineering, financial and management coaching.
Selection process and deadlines:
- Bi-annual submissions with deadlines at the end of January and end of July each year.
Number of fellowships:
- CSEM VP Human Resources, CSEM Research Committee (CEO, VP of Business Units, VP Marketing & Business Development)
- Two months after submission; invitation for an interview for further project development.
Project start dates:
- January 1 (for submissions from February to July).
- July 1 (for submissions from August to January).